En Classe avec Miss Muriel...
Warm up before school starts!
A week of live online French classes to get your child ready for the new school year.
From August 10th to 14th
In small groups for kids from kindergarten to 2nd grade
Designed for young children in the International French Programs at Elementary Schools, these classes will prepare your child for the online or hybrid learning experience for the 2020-21 school year. Get back to the learning routine and set the mood by engaging in small group educational activities before moving to the full class experience.
Miss Muriel will guide the kids to refresh their French skills and inspiring them to approach their new classes with curiosity and confidence.
A week of stimulating multidisciplinary projects combining language, math, art, and movement while respecting the French National Education Program. Miss Muriel's unique and individualized method respects each child's needs and personality in a collaborative environment. The child learns not only the language but develops a sense of belonging and self-expression.
• Daily 1-hour cycles for Kindergarten students (all levels of French are welcome at this class);
• Daily 90-min cycles for students from 1st and 2nd grade already in International French Programs;
• Academic content in alignment with the French National Education Program;
• Lots of curated content to keep your child learning and playing beyond the programed schedule;
• Enhanced with art and mindfulness for a relaxed and fun approach to learning;
• A sense of community where kids meet daily for playful learning;
• Designed and lead by a teacher with over 20 years of experience.
La Classe des Petits
For Kindergarten students or 1st graders learning French from scratch.
Live online in small group. Monday to Friday 9am to 10am, starting August 10th
Le CP et le CE1
For 1st and 2nd graders already in International French Programs. Live online in a small group, from Monday to Friday 10:15 am to 11:45 pm, starting August 10th.
Virtual but real live classes to mitigate the psychological and social consequences of confinement through bringing children together in a guided environment for learning through playing and remaining curious.